Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lake Sawyer

Lake Sawyer


Arrived at Lake Sawyer around 10:30AM and a sign on the office door said  ( "Closed until 11:30) Ugh. We stay at this park because it is so close to friends and family in the area. It is fairly inexpensive and has full amenities, which are deteriorating in my opinion. It is $2 extra per day for sewer, extra for a second vehicle, wifi costs $19.95 for the two weeks we'll be here,cable TV is $2 day, several of the spots we scouted out as being preferential were already "reserved" but currently empty. A couple other spots we liked had no sewer hookup. We have a decent back in spot along the fence. It is long enough for the 5th wheel and car but the truck has to live in the overflow parking area. Our awning touches the rig next to us.

Jack was able to check us in finally, and set up before the downpour hit. We missed the rain in California. We're getting plenty now to make up for it. I don't really mind. It is refreshing and cool. And Jack brought me flowers today because I didn't feel good and I was crabby. And did I mention this is a good location?

No comments:

Post a Comment